Jesusmas Jesusmas

Hey!

I liked the simple animation, and I thought the creepy voice was pretty funny! I have to say though, you set yourself up for punishment with the whole Jesus thing. The people on here are about 12 years old and think it is cool to not have a god and stuff. I am like them a non-believer of faith of any sort. I just hope that people stop rating this so poorly just because you have a belief that they can't share.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

OMG!

It is the 90's! I miss the 90's...

The Vagina Song The Vagina Song

I love this song,

It is by Voltaire, and his Skelatal Orchestra. It was never put on any of his discs. But it is one of his most recognized songs. Also, anyone that says it isn't Voltaire is mistaken, if you listened to his stuff you could tell that is his style and his guitar.

Pwong Pwong

That sir or madam

was the best frickin' pong game I have ever played, it was like a fine wine!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

fun, but

OMG! You have like a serious difficulty curve! one second I am jumping on rocks to get to the other side the next moment I have to learn how to become jesus and kill like three things at once! AHHHHH, other than that it was a really good game, I like the music, and I love the 8-bit graphics.

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

Addicting!

I have now played this for way to long

a chorale (sucks) a chorale (sucks)

How long have you been playing?

All I can say the actual performance of this piece, more air..support, support, support!

Also, Keep ambature in one place, the intonation is quite poor, that is all for the actual execution of the piece.

For a richer chord goto, this is for B-flat, instead of just playing C and E, do a C E G and then alter the E by making it sharp or flat or change the top note do little things at first.

Swamp Thing Blues Swamp Thing Blues

Here are a few tips for blues and jazz...

When you are playing a blues song, and you are new to the style. I recomend that you stay away from the 5th of the scale and follow a basic progression pattern. To also add to this, it sounds as if you think really slow attempts at jazz equal blues, well they don't. Blues has a more laid back feel instead of a rush style. So lean back, learn some blues scales Irecomend the B-flat, F, E-flat and, C scales these a very easy to master and your blues playing ability will improve. Here is the formula for those: Root, flat 3rd, per 4th, flat 5, per 5th, flat 7 and root upper ocative. So this I hope will help, if you have any questions PM me.

(PREVIEW) Monochrome Judgments (PREVIEW) Monochrome Judgments

Woot :D

Holy sweet feathery Jesus this is awsome! Please post MORE and MORE stuff!