a chorale (sucks) a chorale (sucks)

How long have you been playing?

All I can say the actual performance of this piece, more air..support, support, support!

Also, Keep ambature in one place, the intonation is quite poor, that is all for the actual execution of the piece.

For a richer chord goto, this is for B-flat, instead of just playing C and E, do a C E G and then alter the E by making it sharp or flat or change the top note do little things at first.

Swamp Thing Blues Swamp Thing Blues

Here are a few tips for blues and jazz...

When you are playing a blues song, and you are new to the style. I recomend that you stay away from the 5th of the scale and follow a basic progression pattern. To also add to this, it sounds as if you think really slow attempts at jazz equal blues, well they don't. Blues has a more laid back feel instead of a rush style. So lean back, learn some blues scales Irecomend the B-flat, F, E-flat and, C scales these a very easy to master and your blues playing ability will improve. Here is the formula for those: Root, flat 3rd, per 4th, flat 5, per 5th, flat 7 and root upper ocative. So this I hope will help, if you have any questions PM me.

(PREVIEW) Monochrome Judgments (PREVIEW) Monochrome Judgments

Woot :D

Holy sweet feathery Jesus this is awsome! Please post MORE and MORE stuff!

.:( Orion's Belt ):. .:( Orion's Belt ):.

Woo7 for you!

I be diggin' this piece, if you don't mind I think I might just borrow this for a little RPG I have been workin on!

Du Bist Hässlich Du Bist Hässlich

Ja!!!!!!!!

Spitze, horen gut!

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

...

:,) yes this is amazing. full, and rich in an almost multi-fabricated level. basicly AMAZING

Soundshifter responds: